Work with us
Who we are
The team of consultants and management within U&P are a collective of like-minded individuals who work at the art of recruitment ensuring best practice across all candidate and client interaction.
For the right individual U&P can offer a clearly defined career path, a rewarding commission structure with an outcome style of management ensuring one brush does not suit all.
The prerequisite skill sets and requirements of a successful consultant within U&P are to be self-motivated and confident, with a strong desire to succeed in a competitive, yet highly rewarding profession.
We are keen to hear from people who are naturally dynamic - and ambitious either direct from industry or from an accomplished sales background. In addition to partnering with experienced consultants we offer a structured plan for all new non industry employees with a demonstrable track record of turning raw talent into effective consultants.
A day in the life of a recruitment consultant
- Identifying specific client requirements
- Developing existing relationships
- Working on new business development
- Interviewing candidates, over the 'phone and face-to-face
- Matching client and candidate requirements
- Managing the offer and resignation process
- Providing confidential and professional advice throughout
- Recruitment Consultants
- Temp Controllers
- Account Managers
- Trainee Recruitment Consultants
- Graduate Recruitment Consultants