Work with us
Who we are
The team of consultants and management within U&P are a collective of like-minded individuals who work at the art of recruitment ensuring best practice across all candidate and client interaction.
For the right individual U&P can offer a clearly defined career path, a rewarding commission structure with an outcome style of management ensuring one brush does not suit all.
The prerequisite skill sets and requirements of a successful consultant within U&P are to be self-motivated and confident, with a strong desire to succeed in a competitive, yet highly rewarding profession.
We are keen to hear from people who are naturally dynamic and ambitious either direct from industry or from an accomplished sales background. In addition to partnering with experienced consultants we offer a structured plan for all new non industry employees with a demonstrable track record of turning raw talent into effective consultants.
A day in the life of a recruitment consultant
- Identifying specific client requirements
- Developing existing relationships
- Working on new business development
- Interviewing candidates, over the 'phone and face-to-face
- Matching client and candidate requirements
- Managing the offer and resignation process
- Providing confidential and professional advice throughout
- Recruitment Consultants
- Temp Controllers
- Account Managers
- Trainee Recruitment Consultants
- Graduate Recruitment Consultants