Upfront & Personnel Limited strives to consistently provide all our customers with the highest standards of service. We understand that things don't always go to plan and there will be times when we will fail to live up to your expectations. When this happens, we want you to tell us and we will do our very best to put things right, as quickly as possible and to your satisfaction.
Upfront & Personnel Limited is a member of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) who are impartial adjudicators and are there to resolve complaints or disputes in the event that we are unable to reach a satisfactory outcome. As a member, Upfront & Personnel Limited agrees to accept the awards and decisions made by the Recruitment & Employment Confederation.
We hope to resolve issues as soon as we've been made aware of them however, if you feel we have not achieved this, we have clear and simple procedures in place to ensure your case is handled fairly, sensitively and in line with requirements set by the Recruitment & Employment Confederation. We will also try to ensure that we fix the root cause of problems so that we don't make similar mistakes again.
If you have a complaint, please contact Richard Ward, Managing Consultant. You can write to him at: Upfront & Personnel Limited, 11 The Precinct, Winchester Road, Eastleigh, SO53 2GA
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
– We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
– We will then examine the member of staff's reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Richard will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Richard will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Richard will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Professional Standards Manager, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
Complaints can also be made online on the REC website.
- We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Trade and Industry.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.