Here are the 10 things the U&P Tribe think every great one needs to be:
- Well presented (think cabin crew level of presentation)
- Fantastic at customer service
- Good at selling
- Proficient at IT
- Strong enough to be able to handle objections from customers
- A team player
- Happy to commit to working Saturday/Sunday
- Able to sell the dream, by creating a picture of the home in someone’s mind before it’s even built (to go beyond using marketing materials and artist impressions)
- Capable of treating every brief differently… each role will demand something new; you can’t just give an ‘out of the box’ service.
Contact us today if you’re looking for your next role, or considering starting a career as a New Homes Sales Negotiator.